Enjoy innovative, eclectic three course meals prepared and served by Caldwell Campus Culinary Arts students
Where: J.E. Broyhill Civic Center
Time: 6:00 pm
Cost: $21.00 per person
To attend a Caldwell Cuisine Event, you must purchase your ticket in advance.
Tickets, which must be purchased in advance, are available at the J.E. Broyhill Civic Center during normal box office hours or on this Web site by clicking the button corresponding to an event. Convenience charges will be added for all online purchases. Because seating is limited, ticket sales will end on the date listed or when sold out. All tickets are sold with a no refund policy.
- Smoked pork belly stew with onion and kimchee
- Grilled marinated beef, bibb lettuce, Korean condiments, and steamed rice
- Sweetened Korean pancakes, cinnamon honey, and whipped cream
Spiced Cauliflower Soup
- ginger, cumin, turmeric, garlic, and coriander
Tandoori Chicken with Chole and Basmati Rice
- Grilled marinated chicken with yogurt, ginger, and Indian spices
- Served with chick pea chole and basmati rice
- Traditional Indian ice cream flavored with mango and lime zest
Moules a la Mariniere (Steamed Mussels)
- tomato, shallot, garlic, white wine, parsley, and butter
Carne alla Pizzaiola
- grilled beef fillet, rustic pizzaiola sauce
- roasted broccolini white gremolata
- polenta topped with fontina cheese
Zeppole San Giuseppe
- zabaglione, fresh berries, citrus zest, and powdered sugar
CCC&TI’s Watauga Campus Culinary Arts program will offer “Carry Out Cuisine” events to the general public.
Where: Watauga Campus Kitchen, Building W141, Room 102
Time: Pick up from 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Cost: $20.00 per person (cash and checks accepted)
Reservations are recommended.
Watauga Campus Culinary Arts program will offer a limited number of tickets to the “Chef’s Table” Dining Experience during each Carry Out Cuisine event. Tickets are $25. Diners at the Chef’s Table watch as meals are being prepared by the students and enjoy tableside service in the Culinary Arts Kitchen. Seating begins at 5 p.m. and reservations are required ahead of time for seating at the “Chef’s Table.” A drink will be provided for each diner at the "Chef's Table".