The Bookstore provides:
- gift items
- imprinted apparel
- reference books
- school/office supplies
- study aids
Regular Bookstore Hours
Summer Bookstore Hours
Monday - Thursday
7:45am - 1pm & 2pm - 4:45pm
7:45am - 2:30pm
Monday - Thursday
7:45am - 1pm & 1:30pm - 4:45pm
Special hours for August 2019
The bookstores sponsor an end of term book buyback during the final days of each semester. The Blue Book Catalogue will determines
what books will be bought and the amount of money paid. Books need to be in good condition and must be current editions.
July 24, 25, 29 and 30
Boone & Hudson: 9 am – 1 pm & 2 pm – 4:00 pm
- Must have student ID number each day
- Receipts are no longer necessary
- Return rentals in store not at buyback counter
In-store Rental Books are due July 31, 2019 by 4 pm.
Order Books Online
Book prices, price estimates and ISBN numbers will be available on-line by early registration.
Go to books.cccti.edu. Click on Textbook Lookup
choose your Academic Term, choose your department, choose your Course, and then choose your Section.
Online ordering for fall 2019 will be available starting August 1.
Online orders are processed M-F during business hours. We cannot process orders when the college is closed.
Bookstore Tips & Procedures
- The bookstore accepts the following forms of payment:
Bring your class schedule with you
- Personal checks - must have student's 7 digit Student ID # and Name on the check;
must have valid driver's license
- VISA and Master-card - must have proper Photo ID that matches the name of the cardholders
(Cardholder must be present. You may not bring someone else’s card. This is college
Book titles, price estimates and ISBN numbers are available online at the
Click on "Textbook Lookup".
'Charge Days' allow students to make purchases for third-party billing.
This includes Pell Grant (FAFSA), WIA, TAA/TRA, VA/VR, Dream Scholars and most scholarships funds.
- We can serve you better and faster if you have your class schedule with you
- This is very important during 'charge' days
- A CCC&TI college ID badge or valid driver's license is
REQUIRED to access PELL(FAFSA), all scholarships, WIA, TAA,
etc. in the bookstore. Please have this information ready for every charge
purchase you make during the charge period.
- Without your 7-digit Student ID Number, you will not be allowed to charge your
purchases. Bring your Student ID # with you.
- Charge purchases and returns can only be made during 'Charge Days'. Please see the
Bookstore Special Hours calendar for a list of the 'Charge Days'.
- All charge customers (Pell, WIA, TAA, etc.) are asked to make a maximum of 3
trips to the bookstore during your charge period. Please plan ahead and
decide what you will purchase in each trip. Caldwell TAA/TRA students risk
paying for your items yourself if you go over 3 trips (per ESC).
- TAA/TRA and WIA all have their own rules. You are responsible for knowing
what you can and can't purchase. When in doubt, ask your ESC case worker
before purchasing or risk being billed later.
All charges and returns MUST be completed during the charge period.
Bookstore Mission Statement
"The College Stores are an auxiliary enterprise of the college operated for the convenience of
students, faculty, and staff. Prices will be set at the lowest practicable point so that the store
will operate near the break-even point or with a small profit."
Payments & Refunds
- New books or bundles are not returnable if the shrink wrap is broken.
Go to class before you open anything.
- Used books are buy at your own risk! Look them over carefully before purchase.
We DO NOT guarantee the condition of book nor promise buyback at the end of
- Keep all receipts. You must keep all of your bookstore book receipts. You may
need them later for tax or other purposes. We will not print
duplicates for this purpose.
- Must have name and address, bank name and check number printed on check.
- Must have a current government issued photo ID (driver's license or state issued
Identification card, passport, etc.). A work ID, visa card picture, etc. is not acceptable.
(The cashier will write the Driver's license number on the check for you.)
- You must provide the student's name and student's 7-digit ID number on the check.
- Make checks payable to CCC&TI.
Credit Card/Check Policy
- VISA and Master-card are the only cards accepted but we also
require a current government-issued photo ID that matches the name on
the credit/debit card.
- If you have family or friends that want to help you with large purchases in the bookstore,
please consider asking them to come to the bookstore before our "busy seasons" and
purchase a gift card for you. This gift card can be for any dollar amount and can be used any
time on anything in either of the CCC&TI stores. Gift cards expire 5 years from date of issue.
We apologize for this inconvenience, but this is for your safety as well as ours.
If you cannot comply with this policy you must present a different form of payment.
Book Rental Program
Book rental program is temporarily suspended. Please check back.
The bookstores are participating in a program where certain book titles are offered in an optional
ebook format. This is an electronic book, not the kind printed on paper. Your ebook can be read on
any type browser (Safari, Google, Internet Explorer, etc). Highlighting, note-taking, and other
features are available as well as 10% download for offline reading and 10% printing. Most E-texts
will expire, so be on the lookout for that.
Book titles that are available in etext format are marked by a special green paper hanging next to the
book & shelf card. The green paper will give the course number, title, price of the etext and days
until expiration. Leave the green paper there, and tell the cashier the ebook you are interested in
How to purchase your etext rental:
- Identify etexts: special green paper near shelf card & book
- Tell cashier course number and title you are interested in.
- Provide payment via cash, check, Visa/MasterCard. Pell Grant will cover purchase of ebooks but only
during charge period.
- Redeem code