The Bookstore provides textbooks, reference books, study aids, school/office supplies, backpacks,
imprinted apparel, and gift items.
Regular Bookstore Hours
Monday - Thursday
7:45am - 1pm & 2pm - 4:45pm
7:45am - 2:45pm
Special hours for August 2017
The bookstores “host” the buyback which is performed by Follett Higher Education during the final days
of each semester. Follett determines what books will be bought, the quantity to be bought and the amount
of money paid. Books need to be in good condition and must be current editions. The book buyer has final
say! Please Do NOT ask the bookstore personnel.
August 1 & 2
Boone: 9 am – 1 pm & 2 pm – 4 pm
Hudson: 9 am – 1 pm & 2 pm – 4 pm
Hudson only: 9 am - 5 pm
Boone only: 9 am - 1 pm
- Must have student ID number each day
- Receipts are no longer necessary
- Return rentals in store not at buyback counter
In-store Rental Books are due August 3, 2017 by 4 pm.
Order Books Online
Book prices, price estimates and ISBN numbers will be available on-line by early registration.
Go to www.caldwellcc.bkstr.com
and click on
the yellow box "START HERE". Follow prompts.
Online ordering for fall 2017 will be available starting July 26.
Online orders are processed M-F during business hours.
Book Rental Program
To speed things along, read Bookstore Rental Policy
interested in the rental option.
How to Rent from the Bookstore (in store only):
- Identify rentable texts by the colorful sign on shelf card (near book)
Student must have
- Limited titles available at this time.
Return books at end of semester as agreed
- 7-digit Student ID #, email address, mailing address
- Collateral credit card - (Visa/MasterCard only) will
be pre-authorized for $1 (cardholder must be present with photo id).
[This card will be charged the full price of book at end of semester if book is late,
lost or stolen.]
- Provide payment for rental fee via cash, credit card or Pell Grant
- Photo ID matching credit card (must be your card)
- Sign rental agreement
The bookstores are participating in a program where certain book titles are offered in an optional ebook format. This is an electronic book, not the kind printed on paper. Your ebook can be read on any type browser
Safari, Google, Internet Explorer, etc). Highlighting, note-taking, and other features are available as well
as 10% download for offline reading and 10% printing. Most E-texts will expire, so be on the lookout for that.
Book titles that are available in etext format are marked by a special green paper hanging next to the book & shelf card. The green paper will give the course number, title, price of the etext and days until expiration. Leave the green paper there, and tell the cashier the ebook you are interested in purchasing.
How to purchase your etext rental:
- Identify etexts: special green paper near shelf card & book
- Tell cashier course number and title you are interested in.
- Provide payment via cash, check, Visa/MasterCard. Pell Grant will cover purchase of ebooks but only
during charge period.
- Redeem code