Search Course Schedules
You may search our current course offerings using WebAdvisor - Self Service by following the instructions below.
There are 2 search options to choose from after you click the course search button below.
- Search for a course by typing in the “Search for courses…” box in the upper right side of the screen and press “Enter” on your keyboard or
click the magnifying glass
- To Search for a course subject: type the subject in the “Type a subject…” box (for example MAT or ENG) and press “Enter” on your keyboard
or click the magnifying glass
- If you would like to narrow down your search, you can use the "Filter Results" panel on the left
- Once you find the section you are looking for, click on "View Available Sections" (for MAT-110 for example) to expand what is available
along with the details depending on the filters that have been chosen
- From here, you can create a more detailed search for desired classes
- Narrow down your results by selecting the term, courses, location and more
- Fill in the information that is desired and then click "Search"