Welcome to the MyCCCTI Portal
CCC&TI has implemented MyCCCTI Portal to give students and faculty access to services such
as Email, Moodle, Self Service and more, all in one place.
Use this link to access the MyCCCTI Login page:
How to change your MyCCCTI Portal / Self Service password or update an expired password:
Please use one of the links below to change or reset an expired password:
It is strongly recommended that you utilize the ENROLL feature to set up personalized security
questions for managing your password.
When your password expires, your new password must be 14 characters long and should include an upper case
letter and numbers.
Student Self Service Password Portal
Employee Self Service Password Portal
New to the MyCCCTI Portal - Here are your NEW User Name and Password
- Your user name is first 4 letters of your first name followed
by your middle initial followed by the last 5 digits of
your student id.
- If you are a STUDENT, your login will be your user name followed by '@students.cccti.edu'
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are an EMPLOYEE, your login will be your user name followed by '@cccti.edu'
- Example: email@example.com
NOTE: If your first name does not contain 4 letters, use your
full name, middle initial, and last 5 of your student id. If you have NO
middle initial or name, use your first 4
letters in your first name, and last 5 of your student id.
- Your password is Caldwell followed by your full 7 digit student ID.
For example, if your ID is 0012588 your initial password is Caldwell0012588.
User Name and Password Examples
- For Jane Marie Doe, student id = 0099879
- If she is a student, her new user name would be: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If she is an employee, her new user name would be: email@example.com
- Her password would be: Caldwell0099879
- For Jon R. Doe, student ID 0087665
- If he is a student, his new user name would be: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If he is an employee, his new user name would be: email@example.com
- His password would be: Caldwell0087665
Common password mistakes:
- Forgetting the capital C at the beginning
Need help? Call us!
If you are having issues with MyCCCTI when you are using the Chrome
Browser, try Internet Explorer or Firefox.