Veterans Affairs - Education Benefits
VA Eligibility Requirements:
- Apply for VA Educational Benefits
- Request official copies of High School, all prior College Transcripts, Military Transcripts, and Member 4 DD-214 to be sent to Student Records
- New Students – Complete and submit a VA Information Packet to the
CCC&TI Financial Aid Office
- Returning Students – Complete and submit the
Certification/Schedule Adjustment Worksheet to the CCC&TI Financial Aid Office
- Maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 or better
- Report all withdrawals or attendance concerns to CCC&TI Financial Aid Office immediately to avoid overpayments.
Complete the Certification/Schedule Adjustment Worksheet
to make any changes to your schedule.
For questions regarding VA education benefits contact Meredith Stutts at firstname.lastname@example.org.