CCC&TI Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning at Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute strives to
create a community of practice through a supportive, learning-centered educational environment that encourages
innovation and engages all faculty in effective and equitable teaching practices.
The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning seeks to build a collaborative community of educators and staff
through ongoing professional development, cooperation, and innovation in teaching to create the absolute best learning
environment for our students.
- Support faculty in implementing technology that enhances learning and allows access to quality instruction for
- Promote professional development across the college.
- Facilitate continual professional and personal growth in multiple ways, such as workshops, mentoring, and
- Coordinate a community of practice that positively impacts student success, educational access, and student
- Course Design Consultations
- Instructional Resources
- LMS Administration
- LMS Course Consultations
- Pedagogy/Andragogy Workshops and Consultations
- Professional Development and Training
- Quality Course Reviews
- Student/Faculty/Staff LMS Support
- Student Tutorials
Faculty and teaching staff should visit the Center for Teaching and Excellence Team page in
MyCCCTI (CCC&TI login required) for information about
programming, resources, and services.
Meet the Staff