Publicity Request Form
- The more complete and timely your information, the better the publicity. Consider the following questions when completing the form below:Who? What? When? Where? and Why?
- In most cases – someone from the marketing department will have follow-up questions, which can be minimized with complete information on the publicity request form.
- Marketing/Publicity Requests may be rejected if complete information is not provided.
- Please type carefully. If you misspell or provide incorrect information, it may go out that way.
- If you do not receive an e-mail within 48 hours confirming your request, please call Edward Terry at 726-2202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure it was received.
- Please send your information at least three weeks in advance of the actual event. Most media outlets request the information at least two weeks ahead of time.
- Making a request does not guarantee publicity. The Marketing and Communications Department has final say on how requests are handled and which resources are used. Decisions are based on institutional priorities, department guidelines and availability of resources.
All fields on this form are required.