Tuition and Fees
Tuition is subject to change without notice by N. C. Legislature. The following rates are in effect beginning Fall 2012.
|16 or more||$1,104.00||$4,176.00|
Activity Fee for Fall/Spring = $7/class Maximum = $28.00
Activity Fee for Summer = $3/class Maximum = $9.00
Accident Insurance = Students may obtain school-time accident insurance coverage from Standard Life and Casualty Insurance Company. Brochures and applications may be obtained from the Business Office.
Campus Access Fee = $2/Course; maximum = $10 per semester
Diploma Fees = $25.00
Second Degree = $15.00
- Tuition and fees must be paid at time of registration in the business office.
- Refund policy: Refund policies are established by the NC General Assembly.
The Curriculum Refund Policy can be viewed and/or printed via:
- Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Payments may be made in person at the Business Office or online through Web Advisor. Beginning Spring 2010 semester credit card payments will not be accepted by phone in the Business Office. When using credit card, in person, you must show a valid ID.
- Tuition for senior citizens will be waived for up to six credit hours of credit instruction and 96 contact hours of non-credit instruction per semester.
- Insurance: Accident insurance may be purchased in the Business Office
- Veterans: Contact VA representative in Student Services after you pay fees. Myra Sanders@cccti.edu is the contact person for Veterans in the Financial Aid office.
- Financial Aid: CCC&TI encourages prospective students who face financial difficulties to apply for assistance through the Financial Aid Office located in Student Services. Assistance for educational costs may be available in the form of scholarships, grants, loans and work programs. For more information, call Eva Harmon at (828) 726-2715 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. On the Watauga campus, call Jane Lentz at (828) 297-2185 or e-mail email@example.com. To learn more about paying for college, visit the College Foundation of North Carolina's Paying for College website. To enroll in the College Foundation of North Carolina's College Funds Installment (CFI) Payment Plan, go to www.CFNC.org/cfipayplan
- Graduation Fees: A graduation fee of $25 (subject to change) for a diploma/degree/certificate is payable by the deadline for graduation applications. This fee is not refundable. The current charge for each additional diploma/degree/certificate is $15.