This 200 hour course is designed to train individuals to provide basic emergency medical care in the prehospital setting. Coursework provides students with basic essential knowledge and skills required to work as an EMT Basic.
Coursework provides students with basic essential knowledge and skills required to work as an EMT Basic.
- Tuition $181
- Text book bundle ( EMT Text, EMT Workbook ) $270.00
- 2 golf type embroidered shirts for clinical with the CCC&TI emblem $50.00
- 2 pairs of Black BDU uniform pants approx. $54.00
- 1 black belt $15.00
- 1 pair of black boots $85-$150.00
- 1 pair of EMT shears $12.00
- 1 pair of protective eyewear $12.00
- 1 CCCTI name tag $2.50
- 1 CPR Certification cards $3.00
- 1 CPR Certification text book $15.00
- Malpractice insurance $13.00
*Costs are subject to change.
According to the US Bureau of
- The national median annual pay in 2012 was $31,020.00; or hourly rate of $14.91
- Employment of emergency medical technicians (EMTs) and paramedics is projected to grow 23
percent from 2012 to 2022,
much faster than the average for all occupations.
To learn more about a career in the Emergency Medical Technician field,
visit CCC&TI's Career Coach
site for the following program:
Continuing Education: EMT Basic
Contact the Continuing Education and Workforce Development Department at 828.726.2242 (Caldwell).