Continuing Education Online Registration
Not all courses are available for online registration:
(Please register in person
or by mail. )
- If you are under age 18, you can not register online.
- Courses that require additional forms are not available
for online registration.
- Courses with prerequisites or qualifications that must be verified , you cannot register online.
- If you qualify for fee waiver and you do not have a student account
, you cannot register online.
- To register online, you must pay using a credit card.
We accept MasterCard and Visa.
- To register for an Ed2Go course,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org for course directions.
- You can register for Defensive Driving online but we MUST
have a copy of your traffic ticket at least 24 hours prior to the class so appropriate forms
can be completed. You are not officially registered for the class until we receive a
copy of your traffic ticket.
- If you are taking the class on the Caldwell Campus, bring the traffic ticket to the
receptionist in H building on Caldwell campus.
- If you are taking the class on the Watauga Campus, bring the traffic ticket to the
Watauga Continuing Education Center (372 Community College Drive, Boone).
To Register Online for a Continuing Education Course:
If you did not find the class you were looking for - access our Current Schedule documents for a list of all classes and sections
| ©2014 Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute