CCC&TI Ambassador Program
The Ambassador Program of Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute gives students the opportunity to serve as trusted counselors and friends for other students. The positive self-image of an Ambassador can have a significant effect on other members of the student body and the surrounding community.
As a CCC&TI Ambassador, it is our mission to provide leadership and assistance for Caldwell Community College &
Technical Institute students and events.
Ambassadors participate in special activities that promote a positive self-image, communication skills, and an understanding of the important role that education plays in their lives. Ambassador activities include:
- Representing the College in the community
- Collecting in-kind gifts for the CCC&TI Foundation
- Giving campus tours and assisting with registration and orientation
- Assisting with graduation ceremonies
What is an Ambassador?
Ambassadors are a special group of students at Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute who have been nominated by college faculty and staff to be quality representatives of the college. The nominees have been recognized for their exemplary work and their personal leadership standards. Ambassador nominees have exhibited the following leader attributes:
- Dedicated to learning by maintaining a GPA of 3.0
- Self-confident, determined, and able to present themselves well in public environments
- Willing to dedicate a portion of their time to assist and mentor others at CCC&TI
- Role model to other students