Bookstore Mission Statement
The College Stores are an auxiliary enterprise of the college operated for the convenience of students, faculty, and staff. Prices will be set at the lowest practicable point so that the store will operate near the break-even point or with a small profit.
(Hours subject to change)
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
(Hours subject to change)
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Check your emails and social media occasionally for upcoming buyback opportunities. You can also check
Visit Book Buyback for the latest book buyback information.
Book prices, price estimates and ISBN numbers will be available online by early registration.
Go to books.cccti.edu. Click on Textbook Lookup
choose your Academic Term, choose your department, choose your Course, and then choose your Section.
Pre-orders for Summer 2023 will be accepted online (https://books.cccti.edu ) beginning May 8th. Visa*,
MasterCard*, and Student accounts** such as Pell Grant can be used to pay for these items at checkout. The
bookstore staff will begin processing these orders May 15th if not before. Orders will be processed in the order in
which they are received. After you receive email notification that your order is ready, present Photo ID and Order #
Orders can be shipped by UPS Ground (shipping charges apply) or picked-up at one of the campus stores (free). Even
though pre-orders are accepted early, actual completion of student account charging can only take place during the
charge period. Access to student accounts such as Pell, TAA, WIOA, VA/VR, and scholarships are limited to May 15 - June 6.
Returns or exchanges using these types of accounts will be considered during this date range only on unopened/unused items.
Please watch our How to Order Online video for detailed online
Bookstore Policies & Procedures
- Bring your class schedule with you. Course numbers and section numbers are required. We can serve you better if you
have your class schedule with you. This is very important during ‘charge’ days.
- Book titles, price estimates and ISBN numbers are available online at the
ONLINE BOOKSTORE(books.cccti.edu). Click on "Textbook Lookup" and continue.
- The bookstore accepts the following of out-of-pocket payment methods:
- Personal checks
- The name, address, bank name, and check number must be printed on check (not hand-written).
- Customer must present a current government issued photo ID (driver's license or state issued Identification
card, passport, etc.). A work ID, visa card picture, etc. is not acceptable. (The cashier will write the
Driver's license number on the check for you.)
- The student's name and student's 7-digit ID number must be written on the check.
- Make checks payable to CCC&TI.
- Checks must be written for the exact amount due.
- VISA and Master-card
- Gift Cards
- If you have family or friends that want to help you with purchases from the bookstore, please consider
asking them to come to the bookstore before our "busy seasons" and purchase a gift card for you. This
gift card can be for any dollar amount and can be used any time on anything in either of the CCC&TI
stores. Gift cards expire 5 years from date of issue.
- Charge Days allow students to make purchases on their account for third-party billing. This includes Pell Grant (FAFSA),
WIOA, TAA, VA/VR, Dream Scholars, TEACH, and most scholarships funds.
- A CCC&TI college ID badge or valid driver’s license is REQUIRED to access these types of accounts in the
bookstore. Your 7-digit student ID# is also needed. Have this information ready for every charge purchase you
make during the advertised charge period.
- Purchases and returns on these types of accounts can be considered only during the allowed Charge Days. Please go
to: https://books.cccti.edu for these dates and times. Books
and materials must be unopened and unused in order to be considered for a refund.
- TAA and WIOA have their own rules. Students are responsible for knowing what can and can't be purchased. When
in doubt, ask your ESC case worker before charging or risk being billed personally at a later time.
- New books or bundles are not returnable if the shrink wrap is broken. NO EXCEPTIONS! Read your syllabus or speak to your instructor before opening anything to confirm correct purchase.
- Used books are buy at your own risk! Look them over carefully before purchase. We DO NOT guarantee the condition of book nor promise buyback at the end of semester of any title.
- Keep all receipts. You must keep all of your bookstore book receipts. You may
need them later for tax or other purposes. We will not print
duplicates for this purpose.
The bookstores are participating in a program where some book titles are offered in an optional ebook format. Your ebook
can be read on any type browser (Safari, Google, Internet Explorer, etc.). Highlighting, note-taking, and other features
are available as well as 10% download for offline reading and 10% printing. Most E-texts will expire, so be on the lookout
If a textbook is available in ebook format, it will be listed under the relevant course/section on our online store as
OPTIONAL. If shopping in-store ask an employee if your textbook is available in ebook format. All ebooks are available for
a limited time and will expire 120, 150, or 180 days after activation. Tell the cashier which ebook you want to purchase
when you check out at the register.
Your receipt for the purchase will have a code printed on it. In order to redeem the code, go to any browser and type in:
https://Caldwell.RedShelf.com. You may also purchase ebooks
directly from this URL any time, day or night.