Attending CCC&TI has its advantages. CCC&TI students:
Lower tuition and fees saves our students thousands of dollars.
Two-Year Tuition + Fees
- CCC&TI - $4,964
- Public Colleges/Universities in NC - $15,000 (average)
- Private Colleges/Universities in NC - $43,000 (average)
* Based on two years of tuition and fees, 2016
Choose Your Schedule
CCC&TI offers flexible scheduling - including:
- Two full-service campuses
- Online courses and degree programs
- Day and evening courses
- Seated, hybrid and fully online classes
Find Your Perfect Program
Whether you’re looking for:
- College transfer courses
- Technical training programs
- Your high school equivalency diploma
CCC&TI has programs and courses that can help every student reach their goal.
- Technical training programs can be completed in as a little as one month or up to two-years
- CCC&TI offers training for 5 of the top 10 paying professions for 2-year college grads
- 81 percent of recent CCC&TI graduates are working in their field of study
If your goal includes a four-year degree, general education offerings that meet statewide
transfer requirements are offered every semester to help students get ahead and save money on tuition.
Get the Help You Need
You will not be just a face in the crowd.
- Our student to faculty ratio is 18:1
- We offer excellent resources
- Free tutoring
- Academic advising
- Personal counseling
In a recent national survey, CCC&TI students rated student-to-faculty interaction better than most other
colleges of similar size.
Access Financial Resources
76% of CCC&TI students receive some form of financial aid.
The Foundation of CCC&TI provides money for:
- Child care assistance
- Emergency assistance
More and more students are figuring out the value of starting out at their local community college. Almost half of those who go on to earn a four-year degree are starting out at community colleges across the nation.