New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation is mandatory for all incoming students – even those transferring from other colleges.
You will get valuable information about Student Life, Academic Success, Campus Policies and even a Welcome
from the President.
Benefits of Online Orientation
- Flexible and convenient. Start and stop at your leisure
- Complete at you own pace and review information as needed
After applying to CCC&TI, you can access Online Orientation at
How to Log In to New Student Orientation:
- Login to New Student Orientation with your User Name & Password
- Your user name is first 4 letters of your first name followed by your middle initial
followed by the last 5 digits of your student id.
NOTE: If your first name does not contain 4 letters, use your full name, middle initial,
and last 5 of your student id. If you have NO middle initial or name, use your first 4
letters in your first name, and last 5 of your student id.
- Your password is the capital letter C followed by your full 7 digit student id followed
by the * (asterisk symbol)
Here’s what you will learn during orientation:
Welcome to CCCTI
- President’s Welcome
- Campus Locations
- Student ID
- Weather & Delays
- Student Safety
- Dropping a Class
- The College Environment
- Communicating With Your Instructor
- Student Activities
- Getting Involved!
Student Support Services
- Enrollment Management
- Counseling & Advising
- Financial Aid
- Academic Support Center
- … and more!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact: