New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation is mandatory for all incoming students – even those transferring from other colleges.
You will get valuable information about Student Life, Academic Success, Campus Policies and even a Welcome
from the President.
Sign Up Today for a Seated or Online Session!
Benefits of Seated Orientation Session
- Seated sessions will be available on both the Watauga and Caldwell campus
- Face to Face interactions with Faculty/Staff and other students
- Enjoy touring campus
New Student Seated Orientation Session
New Student Seated Orientation sessions are held before the start of each semester.
Please check back later for future dates.
Benefits of Online Orientation
- Flexible and convenient. Start and stop at your leisure
- Complete at you own pace and reviewing information as needed
After applying to CCC&TI, you can access Online Orientation at
How to Log In to New Student Orientation:
- Login to New Student Orientation with your User Name & Password
- Your user name is first 4 letters of your first name followed by your middle initial
followed by the last 5 digits of your student id.
NOTE: If your first name does not contain 4 letters, use your full name, middle initial,
and last 5 of your student id. If you have NO middle initial or name, use your first 4
letters in your first name, and last 5 of your student id.
- Your password is the capital letter C followed by your full 7 digit student id followed
by the * (asterisk symbol)
Here’s what you will learn during orientation (seated or online):
Welcome to CCCTI
- President’s Welcome
- Campus Locations
- Student ID
- Weather & Delays
- Student Safety
- Dropping a Class
- The College Environment
- Communicating With Your Instructor
- Student Activities
- Getting Involved!
Student Support Services
- Enrollment Management
- Counseling & Advising
- Financial Aid
- Academic Support Center
- … and more!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact: