Becoming A Student at CCC&TI
STEPS TO GETTING STARTED
- Students are encouraged to apply EARLY. Apply at least three weeks prior to
the start of the term in which you want to begin.
- Establish your Residency Status through the online
North Carolina Residency Determination Service to receive your Residency Certification
Number (RCN),which is a required field on the CCC&TI Admissions Application.
- Please note – there are additional admission requirements for:
- Submit to the Records Office an official transcript from High School, Adult High School or
high school equivalency.
- Submit official transcripts from any other colleges where you have completed coursework.
Paying for College
Go to MyCCCTI to activate your Online Student
- MyCCCTI is your Portal Account that houses your CCC&TI student email, WebAdvisor and Moodle.
Your log in information was sent to you in your welcome letter. You may also click the Login
Information Tab for step-by-step directions on how to log in.
If you have a question or need help with enrolling, please contact: