Counseling and Advisement Services
To learn more, select one of the services that we provide:
Career Counseling - Learn About Yourself...
through assessment inventories that will identify
your strengths, interests, personality, and values
Career Exploration - Learn About Occupations...
and about educational/career training opportunities
Job Search - Learn About Jobs...
through job locating resources
- CCC&TI Jobs Network
- NCWorks Career Planning and Placement Center
- NC Employment Security Commission
- NC Office of State Personnel
- America's Job Bank
- The Monster Board
- Job Bank USA
- Career Builder
- Career Magazine
- Register with Student Employment services in person by visiting Career Services in F-Building on the Caldwell Campus, or by contacting Rick Shew 828-759-4635.
- Use the JIS (Job Information System) computers located in F-Building on the Caldwell Campus. On the Watauga Campus, contact the Employment Security Commission Office on Winkler's Creek Road or call 828-265-5385.
- See a representative of the NCWorks Career Planning and Placement Center at the Caldwell campus.
- Job Listings are posted on bulletin boards throughout both campuses and in job listings notebooks in Career Services in F-Building on the Caldwell Campus.  Job Listings may be e-mailed to students registered with CCC&TI Student Employment Services.
Resumes & Interviews - Learn to market yourself...
through effective resume writing and preparation for interviews resources
Crisis / Personal Counseling
Free and confidential counseling is available by licensed or registered mental health professionals. Students may qualify for a free referral for more in-depth counseling services with an external contact agency as appropriate.
Career Services - Resources for Teachers & Counselors...