CCC&TI students are invited to participate in the Second Annual Appalachian State University Global Immersion Day on Friday, Nov. 17.
The day will include:
- Transportation to and from ASU
- Introduction to a variety of globally focused ASU programs
- Speakers from various units across the ASU campus
- Multicultural dancing
- Brazilian music by Jimmie Griffith
The event is free and open to all students, including Middle College and Early College students who are 18 or older or accompanied by an adult representative from the high school or CCC&TI.
Deadline for sign-up is Monday, Nov. 13 at 5 p.m.
Students must sign up in advance to use transportation.
- Two 15-passenger vans will be in front of “K” building and depart for ASU at 8:30 a.m. They anticipate dropping students back on campus at 5 p.m. (the bus will leave ASU campus at 4 p.m.)
- One 15 passenger ASU van will be in front of the bookstore to depart for ASU at 9:10 a.m. Students will arrive back to campus at approximately 4:15 p.m.
To reserve your space, please see:
- Holly Korta (A-207a - Caldwell Campus) or
- Laura Wollpert (W372, Room 110 - Watauga Campus)
At the time of sign up, you must provide your full name, relationship to CCCTI and emergency contact.