Welcome to the MyCCCTI 2016 Portal
CCC&TI has implemented a new version of MyCCCTI Portal to give students and faculty access to services such
as Email, Moodle, WebAdvisor and more, all in one place.
Check out what is new in MyCCCTI 2016 at:
We are experiencing issues with accessing Student Email via MyCCCTI.
To access your student email follow the instruction at: www.cccti.edu/StudentEmail.asp
If you want to access MyCCCTI for other than Student Email,
Use this icon to access the portal login screen.>>>
Need help? Call us!
If you are having issues with MyCCCTI when you are using the Chrome Browser, try Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Kathy Gragg – 828.726.2735
- Myra Moore – 828.726.2701
- Lisa Helton – 828.726.2738
- Teresa Asherbraner – 828.726.2734
How to change your MyCCCTI Portal / WebAdvisor password?
Before accessing your MyCCCTI account you will need to reset
your password in WebAdvisor.
(Your Portal password and WebAdvisor password are linked.
If you change one the other one is changed also.)
- Use this link to go to
- Log in with your new user name and your new password
- Click "students" then click "change password."
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your password must be at least 8 characters using both an uppercase letter,
lowercase letter, and a number.