Mobile Medical Clinic Service
ServicesWest Caldwell Health Council will offer its Mobile Medical Clinic Service to students, faculty and staff on the campus of Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute in Hudson. The Mobile Medical Clinic will park behind H Building and offer services from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each Monday and Tuesday when classes are in session.
Services offered include:
- Chronic Disease Management
- Preventative Care
- Gynecological Care
- Pediatric Care
- Adult Care
- Minor Office Procedures
- Developmental Screenings
- Family Planning
- Complete Physicals
- Camp/Sports Physicals
- DOT Physicals
- other general care services
Uninsured patients will have a sliding discount scale available to them, based on their income level.
Considered an affordable alternative to urgent care, Mobile Medical Clinic Service is a primary care physicians office on wheels.
A change from last semester: Employees covered by the 80/20 and 70/30 state health plans can visit the Mobile Medical Clinic for the equivalent copay as your Primary Care Provider. Previously the Mobile Clinic charged the Urgent Care copay. This lower-cost option isn’t available to employees who are on the CDHP plan, but they can still use its services for the previously higher copay.
The service is also available to the families of CCC&TI students, faculty and staff.
- To save time when coming to an appointment, or as a walk-in, print and fill out a Patient Information form.
- A Medical Assistance Program application is available for low-income patients without health insurance.
- Before your visit for a "FLU" vaccination, please read the Influenza Information Sheet and complete the Influenza Consent Form.
- Before your visit for a TB skin test, please complete the Mantoux TB Skin Test Consent.