CCC&TI has implemented the MyCCCTI Portal to give students and faculty access to services such as Email,
WebAdvisor and more, all in one place.
Ready to access WebAdvisor via the MyCCCTI Portal? Follow this link to access the
Portal Login page. WebAdvisor functions are on the right side
of the page.
If you want to proceed to WebAdvisor (outside of MyCCCTI), you can use this link:
WebAdvisor Login page.
How to change your MyCCCTI Portal / WebAdvisor password?
Before accessing your MyCCCTI account you will need to reset your password
in WebAdvisor. (Your Portal password and WebAdvisor password are linked. If you change one the
other one is changed also.)
- Use this link to go to
- Log in with your new user name and your new password
(see Login Information below for assistance)
- Click "students" then click "change password."
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your password must be at least 8 characters using both an uppercase letter, lowercase letter,
and a number.
Here are your NEW User Name and Password for WebAdvisor
- Your user name is first 4 letters of your first name followed by your middle
initial followed by the last 5 digits of your student id.
NOTE: If your first name does not contain 4 letters, use your full name, middle
initial, and last 5 of your student id. If you have NO middle initial or name, use your first 4
letters in your first name, and last 5 of your student id.
- Your password is the capital letter C followed by your full 7 digit student id
followed by the * (asterisk symbol)
User Name and Password Examples
- For Jane Marie Doe, student id = 0099879
- Her new user name would be: janem99879
- Her password would be: C0099879*
- For Jon R. Doe, student ID 0087665
- His new user name would be: jonr87665
- His password would be: C0087665*
Common password mistakes:
- Forgetting the capital C at the beginning
- Forgetting the * (asterisk symbol) at the end
Need help? Call us!
- Myra Moore – 828.726.2701