Distance Learning Support
Access for Distance Learning Students
Distance Learning students may apply for a library card and its accompanying privileges in one of two ways:
- Visit the LRC in person, complete a short application and show photo identification; or
- Complete and submit the online library card request form.
Most Distance Learning students will log in to NCLive resources (the State-sponsored online database) from home.Because this resource is provided by the State of North Carolina, access is restricted, and a password is required. Your password is the 14-digit number on the back of your CCC&TI library card. Distance Learning students may request an NCLive password by:
- Visiting the LRC in person, calling 726-2309, e-mailing email@example.com; or
- Completing and submitting the online NCLive password request form.
- Using the "Ask NCknows" chat window on the LRC webpage to obtain a temporary password.
Please provide your Student ID number if you are not e-mailing us from your student.cccti.edu account.