Distance Learning Support
Access for Distance Learning Students
Distance Learning students may apply for a library card and its accompanying privileges in one of two ways:
- Visit the LRC in person, complete a short application and show photo identification; or
- Complete and submit the online library card request form.
Most Distance Learning students will log in to NCLive resources (the State-sponsored online database) from home.Because this resource is provided by the State of North Carolina, access is restricted, and a password is assigned by the State Library each year. The LRC also provides access to other databases and online resources. Visit the Library Home page for a complete list. Distance Learning students may request the NCLive and other database login information by:
- Visiting the LRC in person, calling 726-2309, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Completing and submitting the online NCLive password request form.
- Log into your Moodle course. Find Student Support then click Resources in The Library section.
- Using the "Ask NCknows" chat window on the LRC webpage if a Librarian is online.
Please provide your Student ID number if you are not e-mailing us from your student.cccti.edu account.