Welcome to Caldwell County JobLink Career Center
- Learn how to use the computer keyboard through the Employability Lab. Sign up today! Please call the JobLink at (828) 759-4680.
Who We Are
The Caldwell County JobLink Career Center located in the Forlines (F) Building, Room 155 on the Hudson campus of Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute was established to provide citizens with employment and training opportunities, career exploration and planning, and support services in a customer driven one-stop setting.
The Caldwell County JobLink Center operating hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am – 5:00pm (after 5:00pm by appointment only)
Career planning, training, and job referral services are available to everyone. Additional services are available for dislocated workers or others meeting income criteria.
- Free computer access
- Career guidance
- Resume preparation
- Help with job search
- Information on the job market
- Training classes and workshops
- Information on training and education
- Access to resources for training
- Unemployment insurance claims
- Veterans' services
Our mission is to provide quality employment and training services to job seekers and employers through a partnership of committed agencies that will actively participate in an ongoing effort to meet the workforce needs in Caldwell County.
- Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute
- Caldwell County Department of Social Services
- The Cognitive Connection-Workforce Investment Act
- Goodwill Industries of NW North Carolina
- NC Employment Security Commission (Lenoir Office)
- Western Piedmont Workforce Development Board
- Blue Ridge Community Action
- Caldwell County Chamber of Commerce
- Caldwell County Schools
- NC Vocational Rehabilitation
- Winston-Salem Urban League