Institutional VisionAs an institution of the community and for the community, Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute is committed to creating a supportive learning‐centered environment that encourages innovation and creativity and acts as a catalyst for growth in the intellectual, cultural, and economic life of the community. CCC and TI is responsive to the educational needs of a diverse population and is dedicated to student success by opening doors to educational potential. As it looks to the future, Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute will continue to build and maintain academic excellence and economic vitality in the region it serves.
Vision StatementCaldwell Community College and Technical Institute will continue to be a state, national, and global community college model for student‐centered higher learning. Towards these ends, we will:
- Provide diverse educational opportunities that broaden knowledge
and enhance skills;
- Create progressive and flexible programs and services responsive
to student and community needs;
- Promote educational, personal, social, and economic growth and
- Provide student-centered lifelong learning experiences;
- Partner with the broader community to enhance the quality of
life through education; and
- Model exemplary standards of higher education, integrity, and academic and administrative excellence.
Adopted by the CCC&TI Board of Trustees, September 6, 2006
Reaffirmed, November 14, 2012