Institutional VisionAs an institution of the community and for the community, Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute is committed to creating a supportive learning-centered environment that encourages innovation and creativity and acts as a catalyst for growth in the intellectual, cultural, and economic life of the community. We are responsive to the educational needs of a diverse population and are dedicated to student success by opening doors to educational potential. As we look to the future, Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute will continue to build and maintain academic excellence and economic vitality in the region it serves.
Vision StatementCaldwell Community College and Technical Institute will continue to be a state, national, and global community college model for student‐centered higher learning. Toward these ends, we will:
- Provide diverse educational opportunities that broaden knowledge and enhance skills;
- Offer progressive and flexible programs and services responsive to student and community needs;
- Promote educational, personal, social, and economic growth and development;
- Provide student-centered lifelong learning experiences;
- Partner with the broader community to enhance the quality of life through education; and
- Model exemplary standards of higher education, integrity and academic and administrative excellence.
Adopted & approved by the CCC and TI Board of Trustees, September 6, 2006
Approved by CCC and TI Board of Trustees, November 14, 2012
Amended and approved by CCCTI Board of Trustees, December 17, 2014