Institutional Core Values for ImprovementCaldwell Community College and Technical Institute’s core values represent our shared beliefs within the institution. These values define the character or essence of the institution, describe expectations, set standards, and drive our organization’s priorities.
As an institution, we value:
- Teaching and Learning—Through excellence in teaching, we foster an educational climate that promotes lifelong learning, intellectual growth, and scholarship.
- Student Success—We foster environments and opportunities that are conducive to student learning, development, and success.
- Academic Excellence—We are committed to providing exemplary educational experiences.
- Innovation—We aspire to improve the college environment through critical and creative thinking.
- Integrity—We foster an environment of fairness and honesty by upholding the highest ethical standards throughout the college.
- Communication—We recognize that effective communication is essential to establishing a culture that fosters collaboration, strengthens relationships with others, and promotes the mission of the college.
- Community—We are committed to creating a positive working and learning environment where we honor relationships and take responsibility for fostering trust, respect, and goodwill. We value active and vital participation in our college community, region, state, and global community. Adopted
Adopted by the CCC&TI Board of Trustees, September 6, 2006
Reaffirmed, November 14, 2012
Amended and approved by CCCTI Board of Trustees, November 21, 2013