Services For Students
- Academic Advising Centers
- The mission of the Academic Advising Center is to provide the best possible advisement
for students to achieve their academic, career, and personal goals.
- Academic Support Centers
- Academic Support Centers offer a variety of free services to enhance students'
learning experiences at CCC&TI.
- The Bookstore provides textbooks, reference books, study aids, school/office supplies,
backpacks, imprinted apparel, and gift items.
- Counseling and Advisement Services
- Learn more about the Counseling & Advisement Services offered by CCC&TI
- Disability Services
- Disability Services at Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute provide
equal access and quality services to all students with disabilities.
- NCWorks Career Planning and Placement Center
- The NCWorks Career Planning and Placement Center provides citizens with employment and
training opportunities, career exploration and planning, and support services in a
customer driven one-stop setting.
- Learning Resource Centers (Libraries)
- The library maintains facilities on both the Caldwell and Watauga campuses.
- Student Life/SGA
- The purpose of the SGA is to serve as a united voice of the students,
provide medium for leadership development, promote self-government
within the student body in order to support students' rights,
responsibilities and code of conduct and lead the student body in
extra-curricular and student-life activities.
- Transition Advisement Services
- High School Cooperative Programs - Early College, Middle College, Career and College Promise
- TRIO's various programs promote opportunities in education.
| ©2017 Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute