Services For Students
|Academic Advising Centers|
- The mission of the Academic Advising Center is to provide the best possible advisement
for students to achieve their academic, career, and personal goals.
|Academic Support Centers|
- Academic Support Centers offer a variety of free services to enhance students'
learning experiences at CCC&TI.
- The Bookstore provides textbooks, reference books, study aids, school/office supplies,
backpacks, imprinted apparel, and gift items.
|Career and Counseling Services|
|- Learn more about the Career & Counseling Services offered by CCC&TI|
- Disability Services at Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute provide
equal access and quality services to all students with disabilities.
|JobLink Career Center|
- The Caldwell County JobLink Career Center provides citizens with employment and
training opportunities, career exploration and planning, and support services in a
customer driven one-stop setting.
|Learning Resource Centers (Libraries)|
|- The library maintains facilities on both the Caldwell and Watauga campuses.|
|- The purpose of the SGA is to serve as a united voice of the students, provide medium for leadership development, promote self-government within the student body in order to support students' rights, responsibilities and code of conduct and lead the student body in extra-curricular and student-life activities.|
|Transition Advisement Services|
|- High School Cooperative Programs - Early College, Middle College, Career and College Promise information.|
|- TRiO's various programs promote opportunities in education.|