Please visit our COVID Response page for info about the CCC&TI response to COVID-19.
Veterans Affairs - Education Benefits
VA Eligibility Requirements:
- Apply for VA Educational Benefits
- Request official copies of High School, all prior College Transcripts and Military Transcripts to be sent to
CCC&TI Student Records
- New Students – Contact the Office of Financial Aid and request the New Student VA Informational Packet
- Returning Students – Complete and submit the
Certification/Schedule Adjustment Worksheet to the CCC&TI Financial Aid Office
- Maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 or better
- Report all enrollment changes to the CCC&TI Office of Financial Aid immediately to avoid overpayments.