Submission For Poetry and Prose Guidelines
You may submit poetry, short stories and creative nonfiction. All literary submissions must be submitted electronically.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older and a resident of Caldwell or Watauga County
or enrolled in a Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute class.
- All entries must be original work written by the submitter.
- Any work previously submitted for Branches publication is not eligible for resubmission.
- Entries are limited to three per person.
Method of Entry:
- All works of poetry or prose must be submitted electronically by attaching the online form and your work submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org email. account.
- In the text of your email, please include all the information from the attached entry form, including the permission statement, OR include an electronic copy of the completed entry form.
- All entries must be received by September 11, 2015
- You will Adobe Reader to be able to fill out the Submission Form.
- To download Adobe Reader free.
For questions about literary submissions, call Jessica Chapman at (828) 726-2624.