Bookstore Mission Statement
The College Stores are an auxiliary enterprise of the college operated for the convenience of students, faculty, and staff. Prices will be set at the lowest practicable point so that the store will operate near the break-even point or with a small profit.
(Hours subject to change)
Monday - Thursday
7:45am - 1pm and 2pm - 4:30pm
7:45am - 2:30pm
(Hours subject to change)
Monday - Thursday
7:45 am - 6 pm
7:45 am - 3 pm
Check your emails and social media occasionally for upcoming buyback opportunities. You can also check
Visit Book Buyback for the latest book buyback information.
Order Books Online
Book prices, price estimates and ISBN numbers will be available on-line by early registration.
Go to books.cccti.edu. Click on Textbook Lookup
choose your Academic Term, choose your department, choose your Course, and then choose your Section.
Online ordering for fall 2020 will be available starting July 30 for Visa and MasterCard purchases.
(Be cautious not to order too early. Your return period could expire before classes start.)
Online orders are processed M-F during business hours. We cannot process orders when the college is closed.
Bookstore Policies & Procedures
- Bring your class schedule with you. Course numbers and section numbers are required. We can serve you better if you
have your class schedule with you. This is very important during ‘charge’ days.
- Book titles, price estimates and ISBN numbers are available online at the
ONLINE BOOKSTORE(books.cccti.edu). Click on "Textbook Lookup" and continue.
- The bookstore accepts the following of out-of-pocket payment methods:
- Personal checks
- The name and address, bank name, and check number must be printed on check (not hand-written).
- Customer must present a current government issued photo ID (driver's license or state issued Identification
card, passport, etc.). A work ID, visa card picture, etc. is not acceptable. (The cashier will write the
Driver's license number on the check for you.)
- The student's name and student's 7-digit ID number must be written on the check.
- Make checks payable to CCC&TI
- Checks must be written for the exact amount due.
- VISA and Master-card
- Gift Cards
- If you have family or friends that want to help you with purchases from the bookstore, please consider
asking them to come to the bookstore before our "busy seasons" and purchase a gift card for you. This
gift card can be for any dollar amount and can be used any time on anything in either of the CCC&TI
stores. Gift cards expire 5 years from date of issue.
- Charge Days allow students to make purchases on their account for third-party billing. This includes Pell Grant (FAFSA),
WIOA, TAA, VA/VR, Dream Scholars, TEACH, and most scholarships funds.
- A CCC&TI college ID badge or valid driver’s license is REQUIRED to access these types of accounts in the
bookstore. Your 7-digit student ID# is also needed. Have this information ready for every charge purchase you
make during the advertised charge period.
- Purchases and returns on these types of accounts can be considered only during the allowed Charge Days. Please go
to: https://books.cccti.edu for these dates and times. Books
and materials must be unopened and unused in order to be considered for a refund.
- TAA and WIOA have their own rules. Students are responsible for knowing what can and can't be purchased. When
in doubt, ask your ESC case worker before charging or risk being billed personally at a later time.
- New books or bundles are not returnable if the shrink wrap is broken. NO EXCEPTIONS! Read your syllabus or speak to your instructor before opening anything to confirm correct purchase.
- Used books are buy at your own risk! Look them over carefully before purchase. We DO NOT guarantee the condition of book nor promise buyback at the end of semester of any title.
- Keep all receipts. You must keep all of your bookstore book receipts. You may
need them later for tax or other purposes. We will not print
duplicates for this purpose.
The bookstores are participating in a program where some book titles are offered in an optional ebook format. Your ebook can be read on any type browser (Safari, Google, Internet Explorer, etc.). Highlighting, note-taking, and other features are available as well as 10% download for offline reading and 10% printing. Most E-texts will expire, so be on the lookout for that.
Textbooks that are available in ebook format are marked by a special colored paper hanging next to the book & shelf card. The colored paper will give the course number, book title, price of the ebook, and number of days the book will be available before expiration. Tell the cashier which ebook you want to purchase when you check out at the register. We accept payment for ebooks via cash, check, and Visa/MasterCard. Pell Grant will cover the purchase of ebooks but only during the advertised charge period.
Your receipt for the purchase will have a code printed on it. In order to redeem the code, go to any browser and type in: https://Caldwell.RedShelf.com. You may also purchase ebooks directly from this URL any time, day or night.