What is Aviso?
Aviso is an online academic planning tool where students can:
- Communicate with Student Services and faculty advisors
- Create academic success plans
- Plan for upcoming class registration periods to have advising holds lifted.
How to sign in to Aviso
- Click on the Aviso icon (to the right) to access the Aviso login screen
- Login to the Aviso with your User Name & Password
- Your Aviso user name is first 4 letters of your first name followed
by your middle initial followed by the last 5 digits of
your student id.
NOTE: If your first name does not contain 4 letters, use your
full name, middle initial, and last 5 of your student id. If you have NO
middle initial or name, use your first 4
letters in your first name, and last 5 of your student id.
- Your password is the capital letter C followed by
your full 7 digit student
id followed by the * (asterisk symbol)
- If you have changed your password in MYCCCTI Portal or in WebAdvisor, use the same password to
Having trouble? Contact one of the following:
Kathy Gragg – 828.726.2735
Myra Moore – 828.726.2701
Lisa Helton – 828.726.2738
Teresa Asherbraner – 828.726.2734